We'll have loads happening over the weekend so read on for a sense of what's going on!
On the shore we'll be building a village of marquees and tents and filling them with things! Come along down to see it all. Everything is open and active 10-5 all weekend.
- Asgard will be blacksmithing all weekend, creating noise and sparks with a mobile forge
- Backwood Survival will be back to show us the best in wilderness survival skills
- Haundanee will be bringing their own take on boaty craft as they offer free model boat making for kids!
- Our makers market will be happening all weekend with craft makers from around Glasgow and further afield.
- We'll have four delicious street food vendors and top notch coffee too!
In the workshop all our amazing partner organisations will be showing of their skills, project and boat. Open all weekend 10-5 the workshop will feature
- Tall Ship demonstrating wire splicing
- GalGael doing carving demos and fibre craft
- Scottish Fisheries Museum talking about their amazing restoration of the mighty Reaper
- Scottish Maritime Museum's boats
On board the mighty Glenlee we'll have yet more happenings from 11-3:
- Face Painting - Get in the spirit of the thing!
- Pirate hat making - Make and decorate your own pirate hat.
- Morse code demonstration from Tall Ship volunteers
- Photo Booth
- Friends of Glenlee stall
- Storytelling with Beth Godfrey
- Sea Shanty Workshop
If you've had enough crafty learning and want to relax with a drink head on down to the bar marquee. We'll have bands on all weekend for your enjoyment!
12-2 Ukelele Orchestras of Loch Lomond and Loch Winnoch
2-3 Muldoon's Picnic Sea Shanties
- 3-4 Arkansas Ramblers
- 4.15 Castle to Crane Prizegiving
- 4.45 - 5.45 Malin Lewis
- 12-1 Annie Lennox
- 1-2 Brass Aye?
- 2-3 Voice Male
- 3-4 Lewis McLaughlin